Pydana Collection Murumuru & Black Castor Curl Define Custard
Ships by November 16.
Our Murumuru & Black Castor Oil Curl Define Custard is a nutrient rich, multi-purpose product which has a thick, rich, creamy texture that offers instant moisture, shine and manageability to dry, coarse, normal to high porosity hair.
This custard provides juicy twists, twistouts, braidouts, curls, wash and gos or any style imaginable that requires soft to medium hold for curl retention.
High in fatty acids and vitamins A & C, revitalizes frizzy, kinky, dry and damaged hair, penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to restore and maintain hair elasticity
Black Castor Oil
Promotes growth, penetrates deeply into hair strand to fortify hair, retains moisture, adds shine and softness
High levels of minerals and vitamins to nourish and strengthen hair, improves hair's hydration levels, leaves hair soft and manageable
How to Use
Apply product to freshly washed wet or dry hair in small sections and massage thoroughly into hair from root to tip and style as desired. For best results, apply to wet hair.
What it does
- Provides excellent definition for the most curl resistant hair types
- Adds moisture, shine and manageability
- Great for dry, coarse, high porosity hair
- Excellent for eliminating dryness
- Provides soft to medium hold
- NO flakes, NO buildup
- Reduces frizz
- Non-greasy & easy to apply
1. Working in small sections, rub product in hands and apply to wet or dry hair from root to tip. Massage product thoroughly into hair.
2. For a more define style and hold, apply to wet hair and twist hair in tighter, smaller twists or braids.
3. Use a small amount for soft hold or a larger amount for a firmer hold.
4. Seal with our Murumuru & Black Castor Moisture Seal Cream.
Water, Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Molasses, Eleais Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric acid