Pydana Collection Avocado & Babassu Herbal Silk Deep Moisture Treatment
Pydana Collection Avocado & Babassu Deep Moisture Treatment is fortified with oils and a moisture repair complex that nourish and restore hydration thereby promoting lasting deep moisture and improved elasticity for healthy, strong and radiant hair.
Have a question about this product? Our Product Specialist is here to help. Send an email.
Moisturizes dry, damaged, brittle hair to prevent breakage, improves overall health of scalp and hair promoting growth
Conditions and repairs dry, brittle and damaged hair, restores elasticity
What To Expect
Scent: Soft, sweet, slightly herbaceous
Consistency/Texture: Heavy; creamy
Feel: Moisturizing, hydrating, soft/smooth
How to use
Apply liberally to wet freshly shampooed hair from root to tip. Cover hair with a plastic cap and let sit for 15-30 minutes. Apply heat for best results. Rinse thoroughly with warm water then follow with a cool water rinse. Apply weekly or biweekly.
What it does
- Strengthens hair shaft to prevent breakage
- Revitalizes and rejuvenates hair
- Reduces shedding
- Locks hydration deep within hair strand
- Improves elasticity of hair
- Adds softness and shine
- Improves detangling & manageability
- Deeply moisturizes, nourishes and conditions
** Actual Customer Video
- For best results, always use heat when deep conditioning to enable product to better penetrate the hair shaft. Use a Pydana Thermal Cap to enhance your deep conditioners, hot oil treatment or prepoos.
Water, Orbygnya Oleifera (Babassu) Kernel Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lactate, Propanediol, Trimethylglycine (Beet Sugar Extract), Algae (Sea Kelp) Extract, Keratin (Wool) Amino Acids, Caprylic Acid, Lauric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium 10, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Citric Acid