Pydana Collection Murumuru & Black Castor Moisture Seal Cream
Pydana Collection Murumuru & Black Castor Oil Moisture Seal Cream offers intensive moisture, shine and manageability to dry, coarse, normal to high porosity hair. Pair with our Murumuru & Black Castor Oil Curl Define Custard for lasting hydration, juicy definition and shine.
High in fatty acids and vitamins A & C, revitalizes frizzy, kinky, dry and damaged hair, penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to restore and maintain hair elasticity, softness and manageability especially in kinkier, tightly coiled hair.
Black Castor Oil
Promotes growth, penetrates deeply into hair strand to fortify hair, retains moisture, adds shine and softness
High levels of minerals and vitamins to nourish and strengthen hair, improves hair's hydration levels, leaves hair soft and manageable
How to Use
Apply product to freshly washed wet or dry hair in small sections and massage thoroughly into hair from root to tip and style as desired. For best results, apply to wet hair.
What it does
- Adds moisture and mega shine
- Instantly absorbs & softens hair
- Improves manageability
- Great for dry, coarse, normal to high porosity hair
- Excellent for eliminating dryness
- Reduces frizz
- Non-greasy & Easy to apply
1. Working in small sections, apply a generous amount of product to wet or dry hair from root to tip. Massage product thoroughly into hair.
2. Use as a "primer" before applying our Murumuru & Black Castor Curl Define Custard for juicy definition and hold.
3. Excellent as a pre-poo, part of the LOC/LCO regimen, moisturizing cream for wet or dry styles.
4. Always seal with our Hair & Body Butter or Luscious Locs Hair Oil for lasting hydration.
Water, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) Seed Oil, Molasses, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Eleais Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Gluconate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Fragrance, Citric acid